Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines and other scary items of business

It's V-day yet again... and not to be confused with any other "V" words, although, it might as well should be. For my college writing class I had to free-response on a quote from a little pink piece of paper given to us. The quote I chose was one by Cervantes, it reads:

"Lovers are commonly industrious to make themselves uneasy."

I basically just related it to high school, and how dumb we are sometimes. People are always worried about what the other is thinking of them, and how love only exists to make partners question their abilities. I thought it was good, anyway.
Tonight is the night Aubree and I purchase Ke$ha tickets for Friday. I've been heavily contemplating it since the SaltAir was now open with more seating. I don't care if she sucks live, I want to be in spitting distance of her glitter cannon. People probably think I'm weird, but she's kind of my idol. I love how she could care less about what anyone thinks, and if you give her crap she'll kick your ass. About as real as you get. (Not to mention, I would kill for any of her clothing. Who DOESN'T want to wear an Indian headdress to school!?)

English today was about the most Valentines-y my day got. We had to write notes to every person in our class, saying nice things. Mine got a little repetitive between the "let's bang" and "I <3 ur style GURL." Okay, maybe that's a little exaggeration, not everyone in college english writes text speak. But you get the point.

Before I hit the books, here's a lil something from our friends Excision & Datsik...
Excision & Datsik - Swagga by Excision

No comments:

Post a Comment