Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chopped and screwed

My priorities are all out of order and I can't seem to sort them out for the life of me.

Track was alright today, I ran a lap of in and outs and then we had a timed flying 30. My 60m was like an 8.2 today. Which was alright, seeing as how the coach told me one of our fastest girl sprinters got a 8.4 last time they had time trials. I'm expecting a lot of pressure, stress and utter exhaustion out of this season... but I can't say I've got my whole heart in it this year.

I'm running just because everyone around me; coaches, parents, peers are expecting to see me run.

Sluffing has become my weakness... and we're only at midterm. Left during third today. I've gotta go the whole day tomorrow.

I really want a job. I want my own money. Bree's getting her $200 paychecks and I can't keep up.

Between track, keeping up good grades, finishing off these last two stupid packets to be on track to graduate, going to class, home life, social life, $$$, and college crap I am going to explode. There needs to be some serious changes here soon...

Mr. Orem tonight, then our last rivalry game against Mountain View at home tomorrow, so don't expect a post.

Bassnectar - Cozza Frenzy (Archie Cooper's 4 Story Drop Mix) by Archie Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment