Sunday, February 20, 2011

SWEEThearts

Maddie showin off her florals.
Between the legs?
Friend snuggle.
At least 5 outfit changes before the day-date.
(Dance pictures as soon as I get them.)

Well, we had sweethearts last night. We dressed up as TRON! We were the sickest people there no doubt. (not cough cough sick...) We wore all black and shirts that were printed white with the Tron logo. Minutes before the dance we decked out in a bunch of glow-sticks. It was Disney themed, so you know there were those couples decked out as Disney princesses in ballgowns and such... Princess Belle costume < Tron = Major outfit success.

For my friends that read this, no need to re-cap the night entirely. But as my dad likes to refer, remember the 6 P's: Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

No school tomorrow, and snow on the ground... great. I'll probably use the day to get caught up on school work. I'm falling behind a bit.

I was informed today that I'm going to have to wear scrubs to college next year. Also, no nail polish unless it's clear or neutral, one watch that cannot be electric, hair always pulled back, and running shoes. Nothing in my closet right now complies with any of that. Might as well live up my remaining time in high school wearing whatever the dang well I please.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment