Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Poppin bottles in the Sweet Shop

For approximately one hour today the heavens were opened and I saw the sun. Thank the lord, because I have been in an AMAZING mood for the remainder. I scurried my behind home during lunch to change into some shorts. Which of course by the end of class I realized was a mistake, because it's currently shady outside. Cruel Utah, real cruel.

Sy took my longboard home to tighten the bearings... my cruise on Saturday was dangerous nonetheless.

I came home to my online orders sitting by the door. I finally got my combat boots... yesssssss.

Tonight I'm going to the intramural bball game. My friends' team "the homies" are playing, and named the first play of the game after me so I'd come. It's an alley-oop to Steve. I'll be happy to hear them shouting "Liz" down the court regardless of whether the play actually works. Haha.

It's Sonic happy hour. Liz is out.

Vinnie Maniscalco - Poppin Bottles in the Sweet Shop (Lil Wayne & Birdman vs. Doctor P) Dubstep D/L Link In Description by vmaniscalco

No comments:

Post a Comment