Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where I'm at/ my mental procese (plural)

Right now I have an obsession with Deadmau5 and The Glitch Mob... my music tastes run in cycles. I'm working at Vivint in the ICE department. Call centers... yee-uh. My favorite peice of clothing is my Urban booties. I'm wanting to dye my hair brown... change. In the process of buying a vehicle. Not going too swell. I'm craving a hike up bridal veil with my new camelbak. Ringo Starr is the love of my life... the old Ringo anyways. I don't have a facebook... again. Someone needs to make up my mind for me about that thing. Why? No reason. I just pressed deactivate one day. I need to get back to the gym. I'm missing my high school friends and need to reuinite with them soon. I need to brush up on my glowstringing skillz. My dad is the coolest person I know. I wish I was a badass I will admit. I have not bought a new item of clothing in THE longest time. This blog really needs an updating... maybe this week I won't be so lazy as to do something about it. Morgan Freeman's "Through The Wormhole" is the best show. I play the "anatomy of the skull" game on my iPhone for fun. I can read your mind. I miss a lot of people. I love the spontaniety I've been feeling lately. And I really need to close the computer and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment