Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I wonder who reads my blog

I'm having the worst boating withdrawals... I've decided in my future life that me and my husband will have a cabin up north, two husky dogs and a boat. That's all I want. And we'll go boating every other day.



I learned to wakeboard this weekend. I jumped some cliffs. Was last man standing on some rediculous tube rides... but seriously. I can't get my mind off that last run Sunday night with the sun at my back, crossing the wake and carving hard to the right of the boat, leaning my weight against the rope and smiling ear to ear. I'm not sure why, but it was a blissful moment for me where nothing mattered. I need to get on the water again.



On another note, I don't know what the hell to do with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment