Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DHSBS vs. PhD

Lazy days. Losing track of the time. The only number keeping me alive is those 85 until graduation. Thank the lord.

High school should just teach all of the required information for life... not all the extra crap. Honestly, I don't think I've learned any of my knowledge this year from school. I've just gotten really good at BS-ing things and getting good grades for them. Not only will I be graduating with my high school diploma, but a degree in High School Bull-Shitting.

Amidst writing an English essay, downloading some chill music.

30 days without facebook on Saturday? Here's the conclusions I have come to without facebook...

1) It is almost impossible to network: meaning that I'm constantly meeting new people, with no way of contacting them, ever.

2) You spend a lot more of your time on the computer being productive: unimaginable, I know. I've applied for numerous scholarships and composed emails. Also browsed the web researching for "fun."

3) You could care less about what others are up to: it's slightly less depressing to not have all those statuses about how much fun people had at concerts you wish you went to.

4) Post-addiction you often catch yourself typing "facebo..." into your web-browser, before pressing backspace.

5) People aren't obsessed with your life! Post something on facebook and you're bound to hear about it the next day.

More to come, but for now... that essay is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment